Terms & Conditions
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in the declaration section of the web sign-up process.
- All new memberships are subject to the approval of the management. The management reserves the right to reject an application for membership to the facility for any reason whatsoever, in their absolute discretion.
- Your membership starts immediately (or when the facility opens in the case of a pre-sale membership).
- This agreement will become binding on you and us and you will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of services or membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- The Laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern the Terms & Conditions, without regards to conflict of laws principal. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. JUNGLE GYMSTERS controls this site from the U.A.E. JUNGLE GYMSTERS makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
PHYSICAL HEALTH OF MEMBER
- In accepting these Terms & Conditions the member warrants and also represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- The member shall not use any JUNGLE GYMSTERS facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other members.
- Before using a JUNGLE GYMSTERS facility, the member must read and confirm agreement of our Member Health Declaration Form.
- If a member is taking medication and is aware of a condition that may affect them taking part in exercise a doctor’s letter would be needed.
- Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen for a minimum of 1 month and/or maximum of 3 months in the event of a temporary illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for a period of time.
- Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effective until the appropriate proof is provided. Once your freeze has been processed you will not have access to the facilities until the freeze period has come to an end.
- Please note – A freeze period MUST inform in advance if emergency: need to provide an email stated of an emergency cause.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All members are required to accept our “Member Health Declaration Form” at the point of registration and before commencing any exercise within the facility.
- Members should be considerate of other members by using their own equipment when using any of the stations. A small workout towel can be purchased within the facility.
- Members are requested to return all portable equipment to the racks provided.
- Members unsure about any equipment should consult a member of staff.
- Instructors and JUNGLE GYMSTERS members of staff are authorized to stop anyone from exercising if in their opinion the member/guest is exercising in a manner that may result in personal injury and/or injury to others. Users must abide by the guidance of JUNGLE GYMSTERS staff.
- While every precaution is taken to maintain safety standards, all equipment and facilities are used entirely at the members or guests own risk. Any malfunction of equipment noted should be reported to a member of staff as soon as it is noticed.
- We reserve the right to close any part of the facility or withdraw equipment for conducting essential repairs or maintenance. Prior notice will be given where possible to avoid inconvenience.
- For safety purposes kindly use plastic bottles with sports lids for drinks where allowed.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, no eating is allowed in any areas not so designated.
- Members or guests may not use the facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or other mood-altering substances.
- JUNGLE GYMSTERS operates a strict no smoking policy.
- All members are required to wear proper attire when visiting. Short workout tops that expose the midriff, torn clothes, jeans, denim shorts and beanie hats are strictly not permitted.
- Non-marking, rubber soled sports shoes/footwear are required at all times in the studios and in the group exercise studios. “Crocs” and “flip-flops” are not considered suitable workout shoes. Parents or guardians attending classes must wear socks in the carpeted or mats areas. Children go barefoot or with socks with grips in the carpeted or mats areas.
- Members should remain modestly and appropriately dressed at all times, including in the changing areas.
- Nudity is strictly not permitted and members are requested to use the private changing cubicles provided.
- Temporary lockers are provided for the members who shall remove their personal belongings at the completion of their visit. The staff has the right to cut open any padlocks and remove personal belongings that are left in the lockers at the end of each day.
- Unclaimed property over the value of AED 50 shall be kept by the Gym for a period of 2 weeks after which the management reserves the right to dispose of the items in such way it in their entire discretion deems fit. Clothing and other similar items will be disposed of after a 1-week period, however, any items of value will be sold periodically and all proceeds donated
to the nominated charity, and no claims shall be entertained after this period from members or visitors. Any items below AED 50 in value will be immediately disposed of.
- Members and guests must treat JUNGLE GYMSTERS facilities and one another with respect; failure to comply shall constitute a serious breach of the terms of membership, and could result in the loss of membership.
- We reserve the right to prevent access to, or use of, the facilities by anyone deemed to be acting inappropriately or behaving in an unacceptable manner, as determined by JUNGLE GYMSTERS Management.
- As a courtesy to other members, Gym equipment should be wiped down by members after use, and all equipment returned to its correct position.
- Any anti-social or offensive behavior will result in the member or guest being immediately evicted from the gym and your membership cancelled.
- JUNGLE GYMSTERS Social Media platforms are intended as a means of creating community, facilitating communications, and providing a forum for the expression of feedback. Inflammatory posts, including any content which is judged by our management at its absolute discretion to consider inappropriate, may be subject to remedial action, including removal of the offending posts, blocking access, and termination of membership as a consequence of serious misconduct.
- Good personal hygiene is mandatory, and any member who causes offense will be asked to remedy the offending problem or leave the gym and membership may be canceled at JUNGLE GYMSTERS management sole discretion.
- The management accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to a member’s personal belongings kept in the lockers or otherwise for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of mobile phones with camera features and/or and other types of visual records in changing rooms are strictly prohibited, and members are requested to ensure that they do not offend any other person when utilizing such equipment within our facility.
- The normal hours of operation are as indicated from time to time online, at the entrance, and notice board. The management reserves the right to adjust the hours for the purpose of cleaning decorating, repairs, and special private functions and holidays.
- Upon successfully becoming a member and on first visit to JUNGLE GYMSTERS You will be required to BOOKED your class online and the member shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges under the class of membership purchased.
- Members must present their membership card at our entry gates to gain access.
- By visiting the website, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) The customer using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a members and shall not transact on or use the website.
- JUNGLE GYMSTERS may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the rules or these Terms and Conditions.
- Soliciting and selling services or merchandise of any type to any member is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of the membership concerned.
- The JUNGLE GYMSTERS management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs or video of members and or guests for press or promotional purposes (by JUNGLE GYMSTERS or our partners) in both online, TV and print sources.
- All members must abide by the rules of the which may be amended and/or added to from time to time at the management’s discretion.
- Failure by the management to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- Members and/or guests are not allowed to photograph or copy any of our facilities interior designs, promotional materials, tag lines, themes or concepts. We reserve the right to proceed with legal action against any member caught distributing, sharing or supplying such contents to any third party vendor or competitor. JUNGLE GYMSTERS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.